Do you know about bounce rates? As a website owner, you must be familiar with web analytics which constitutes this metric called bounce rates. Bounce rates indicate that the visitors have not spent much time on your site. They have only visited the first page and left the site. The bounce rates are nearly 60-70%. This drops the reputation of the website factoring the rankings too.
You have to implement some effective tactics to engage users and drop down bounce rates.
Pay attention to this article and learn How To Make Visitors Fall In Love With Your Website?
- Create a simple, but eye-catching design: Establish perfect coordination between simplicity and elegance. Simple and eye-catching — These two words may seem contradictory and conflicting, but their combination in the right proportion is just outstanding. A simple and clean design gives users space and time to think and evaluate. And if the website design is aesthetic, it will automatically drive traffic.
- Establish a shiny brand personality: Your design is simple, but your brand should be highlighted and reflected with the perfect blend of colors. It should be attractive to look and contain catchy texts to define your brand exquisitely.
- Be empathetic: Be empathetic and try to talk about how the offered products and services can help and improve the lifestyle of the users. Or, how much this stuff can help them? Also, be apparent to express these features in the headlines, titles, images, and actual website copy.
- Content should be object-oriented: Content should match the user’s objective. It should be unique for different pages. The information should be correct and must match the needs and demands of the fraternity.
- Insert headings, bullet points, videos, images, etc. : The smart headings along with subheadings, Insertion of important points in a bulleted way, relevant images and beautiful explaining videos make the website more aesthetic and pleasing.
Also, make your site easily navigable, so that your site can be accessed through as much visitors as possible.