PPC or Pay per Click is the wonderful digital marketing strategy which gives high rent on investment (ROI). The best thing is that you have to pay only at the time when the advisement is clicked, no charges for seeing only. With PPC, you can allow a specific targeted audience for a specific location at a specific time. PPC is a great supplement to SEO.
There are manyPPC mistakes we frequently seewhile auditing companies’ Google Ads and paid campaigns. Here, we shall discuss afew common PPC Mistakes To Avoid Now:
- Don’t forget to assign a conversion point. This will help you to measure the success of the campaign and you could get to know about potential ads, keywords, audiences, landing pages, etc. and provides you the optimal outcomes.
- Don’t choose every PPC Company channel. Choose the effective one which could fetch better results. It’s better to have one channel that works potentially than having many which didn’t perform the task in the proper way.
- Don’t use auto bid only. Auto bid works wonderful at the beginning stage, but it should be converted to manual after some time to reduce the cost.
- Don’t direct all the traffic to the home page only. There are many different landing pages for different campaigns. This will help you generate more leads and improve conversions. However, the landing page must be relevant to the information shown in the ads.
- Don’t rely on small numbers of ads. The more the ads will be, the more audience and keywords will be targeted at a lower conversion rate.
- Don’t be careless about your campaigns. Keep them updated and optimized. Try to improve your performance through the collected data.
- Don’t promote the same thing for too long. This will make the audience uninterested and unattended. Refreshing the promoted product and content will be a smart option.