It is not a big deal that you are providing the best business and services in the industry, and still not getting the desired customers and fail to fetch the expected outcomes. Probably, you must be worried about this matter and finding no proper solution. This is because of the lack of robust web design.
Your website design throws the first impression on the consumers and poor design could definitely ruin your impressions as well as your business.
Stay synced with the article as we shall introduce you to some of theBig Website Design Mistakes Killing Business Bottom Lines:
- Too much clutter: Too many lengthy, unorganized contents, opt-in pop-ups, and affiliate ads hinders or overlaps the marketing message, product description, and CTA. This clutter slows down the loading speed, time and eventually drop down the rankings in search engine results page. Ultimately, it depreciates the customer’s trust which is a strong pillar to any business’s bottom line.
- Choose of poor or irrelevant images: High-quality images increments the credibility, create a bonafide brand image and improve user engagement. On the other hand, poor irrelevant images are completely unworthy. This is a great setback while designing the website.
- Unclear CTA: The most successful websites share their initial stories, their ups and downs, their challenges, their struggles, and so on. It helps in gaining higher conversions. An unclear CTA potentially losses your targeted customers creating a bad credibility level.
- Not mobile-friendly: Failure to design a mobile-friendly would hamper the progress of the website as well as the business. Try to create a mobile friendly, it proves to be a boosting factor.
- Hard to navigate: Web design should be easily navigable. The more the website will be accessible, the higher will be the sales funnel and guides the users to achieve the conversion end goal. Unfortunately, this criterion is often left unnoticed.