The growing world of the recent era has many ideas and various basic plus creative business is emerging. These are definitely using the digital platform. However, there are various tools available that specialize in minimizing the burden and expenses and provide apparently wonderful performance. You can easily launch your website with a little or no knowledge of coding because of these tools.
Let’s introduce 5 Tools To Help You Build A Beautiful Website :
- Carrd: Carrd is a free service tool that aids in building and hosting a simple, responsive, one-page website for any purpose. This tool specializes in creating functional with the beautiful design having a touch of simplicity and uncompromising features. It is easy to use.
- Template Stash: It is a curated collection of best free themes and website templates. These templates have specific design trends too like “material design” and “modern portfolio”. However, these templates are based on visual appeal, ease of customization and functionality and searches can be easily conducted on the basis of category, keyword, and creator.
- Bubble: This tool is efficiently helpful in website and mobile applications development without any knowledge of coding. Page elements like maps, icons, texts, videos, images, buttons, etc. can be easily added as allowed by this intuitive drag and drop builder. You are also allowed to customize anything including font colors, icons, visibility of various elements and many more.
- XPRS: It is a free website builder and allows you to create your website with smart content blocks called polydoms. It also allows for endless customization and is similar to playing with digital Legos.
- Grav: It is a modern open-source flat file Content Management System which allows building faster websites. It allows all the functions similar to Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress. Its features include: site wise routing and redirection of each page, a visual debug panel, multi-language support, flexible taxonomies, a built-in asset manager and so on.